Assistant Professor (Maître de Conférences)
Aix Marseille Université (AMU)
Laboratoire de Mécanique, Modélisation et Procédés Propres (M2P2)
Coordinator of the PELskin project
Latest news (2016) :
- May (9th) – Mini-symposium on flows over smooth and non smooth surfaces, City University London
- April (1st) – Journée Recherche Biomimétisme et bio-inspiration, IMéRA, Marseille.
Old (2015) :
- November (22th-24th) – APS meeting (Division of Fluid Dynamics) Boston
- July (13th-17th): DFSD 2015 conference at The Royal Society of Edinburgh
- June (6th-11th) : CIFQ conference in Sherbrooke University, Canada
- May (29th) : PELskin meeting at City University London
- December (10th-11th) – PELskin meeting at Genova University, Italy.
- November (23th) – APS meeting (Division of Fluid Dynamics) San Francisco. Abstract available here
- September (10th) – 4th PELskin meeting in City University London.
- July (28th): Discrete Simulation in Fluid Dynamics Conference at Ecole Normale Supérieure, Paris.
- May (13th) – 3rd PELskin meeting in Freiberg University.
- April (10th) – Invited Seminar at Laboratoire Roberval Fluid Structure interaction by coupling Lattice Boltzmann and Immersed Boundary.
My research activities are centered on fluid-structure interactions in the context of flow control, using Immersed Boundary and Lattice-Boltzmann methods.
Teaching in basic Mathematics and Computational methods (License-Master)
Julien (.) Favier (@) univ-amu (.) fr